Registrations for Open House Bendigo are now open!
We are gearing up for our regional program, Open House Bendigo (22 + 23 October). If you’re keen to be involved, register as a volunteer via the following form:
The Volunteer Portal has detailed information about how to participate as an Open House volunteer.
Login to the portal via the following link:
OPEN HOUSE building Volunteers
Building Volunteers are vital for ensuring visitors have the best possible experience by providing building access, tour guidance and answering questions. We need over 150 volunteers to make the Open House Bendigo Weekend possible, and we’d love for you to join us!
Need to know
- The 2022 Open House Bendigo Weekend will be on SATURDAY 22 + SUNDAY 22 October 2022
- You will need to be available on either the Saturday OR the Sunday (or both!)
- You will be required to complete a 4 hour shift in the morning OR afternoon
- You must be available to complete an online training session
We are working closely with the Victorian Government and Department of Health to deliver a COVIDSafe event. The wellbeing of our Volunteers, Staff and Patrons remains one of Open House Melbourne’s priorities, and we have put in place comprehensive measures to comply with the current Victorian Government Guidelines and current public health advice.
And don’t forget about the benefits! As a Open House Melbourne volunteer, you will receive:
- Priority queue access on the Weekend *
- Sneak peeks of the Weekend program and exclusive links via the Volunteer Portal
- Online training
- Invitations throughout the year to Open House events
- Opportunity to volunteer at Open House events throughout the year
- End of year volunteer thank you tour
* subject to capacity and ticket limitations